- Reviews (0)
- Up to 300,000 cycles
- Powerful motor
- Secure & Reliable
- Logic controls with LCD screen
- Quiet, heavy duty gearbox
The Axess® Pro Series 1101 has earned a deserved reputation for sheer reliability in automating industrial and commercial overhead doors. With units clocking up 300,000+ cycles in the field, this opener often outlasts the door it drives.
Suitable for doors up to 25m2, these units require only a 240V standard power point but deliver 3-phase power, reliability and speed control through a custom designed inverter.
The aluminium C-Rail uses a robust wheeled trolley to drive the door and handle the excessive requirements of high usage sites. Also features as standard a sophisticated logic control system with LCD screen, a variety of dedicated inputs and outputs, and TrioCodeTMtechnology.
Secure & Reliable Transmitters
- Comes standard with Automatic Technology’s TrioCodeTM transmitter system.
- Utilising 4.29 billion random access codes in tandem with three frequencies, you can be assured of your home’s security and accessibility even in the face of radio interference.
- A powerful 3-phase motor means this opener is both consistent and reliable, and we back this up with a two year guarantee.
Logic Controls with LCD Screen
- The integrated logic control system, with LCD screen, provides scalable functionality, allowing the operation of the Axess® 1101 to be customised specifically to the site’s needs.
Quiet, Heavy Duty Gearbox
- The high stepdown ratio gearing, immersed in a sealed and breatherless oil bath, inside the cast aluminium gearbox provides power and reliability, yet with minimal noise.